Dormio Resort Les Portes du Grand Massif is composed of luxury south-facing self-catering apartments and chalets which are beautifully built using traditional wood and all have stunning mountain views.
The main building houses the reception, bar and restaurant with a panoramic terrace (open in the evenings, take-away, evening meal and half-board options available), swimming pool, spa area and a few shops.
In the cozy Scandinavian villa district Hameau de Flaine, the chalets fit the traditional surroundings exactly and give the perfect image of a cozy winter home. At no less than 1850 meters high you will find the spacious and luxurious apartments and chalets of Dormio Resort Les Portes Du Grand Massif.
Chalet and apartments
The apartments and chalets are spread across a large number of chalets. Using lots of light wood both inside and out gives a warm look. The main building is next to a number of shops and a good restaurant where you can enjoy an evening of fine dining. Or go to the lively bar for a drink.
In the main building you can make use of the wellness center with indoor heated pool, sauna, spa, steam room, jacuzzi and hammam. Also for a relaxing massage you've come to the right place.
Near the skilift
Most of the season, you can use the ski trail which is by the resort to get to the first ski lift. Also, with the ski bus that stops next to the resort you can quickly reach the ski lift for a sports day between snowy mountainsides and green pine forests.
Bistro le Refuge
Bistrot le Refuge at Dormio Resort The Portes du Grand Massif is a nice restaurant with a terrace and a magnificent panoramic view. Here you can enjoy a delicious dinner after a day in the open air. Bistro Le Refuge is only open during the winter season!
|You can check in from 3.00 pm|
|You can check out untill 10.00 am.|
|We work with a so called service charge. This is the cost for the mandatory final clean, use of bedding and towels and made up beds for your arrival.|
|Reservations at the flexible price require a direct deposit of 25% of the total travel sum. 21 days prior to arrival the remaining 75% needs to be paid. For reservations at the standard price (non-cancellable, non-refundable, not modifiable), the total amount of the stay must be paid immediately. During the booking process you will be redirected to our payment provider where you can pay online.|
|The pet surcharge is €39,50 per pet per stay. Pets are always on request.|
Terms and conditions
|Read our terms and conditions here|
In the beautiful region around Flaine you can practice various water sports such as rafting, kayaking or canoeing. You can also view the beautiful nature from the air while paragliding.
More surroundings >>>
The comfortable and modern apartments in Dormio Resort Les Portes Du Grand Massif offer stunning views of the snowy mountains. The accommodation is spacious and contains all mod cons, so everyone will feel immediately at home.
More about appartments >>>
Guests at Dormio Resort Les Portes Du Grand Massif want for nothing,since the full range of facilities make every holiday an enjoyable and wonderfully relaxing stay. There is free Wi-Fi in both public areas and the rooms. If you have any questions, a receptionist is on hand. Those travelling by car can use the private indoor car park, where parking costs € 49 per car per week.
More about facilities >>>