At only 10 minutes from downtown Maastricht you’ll find Dormio Resort Maastricht. It's the most luxurious holiday park in the south of Holland, located on the famous Dousberg. At our resort you can enjoy the peaceful rolling landscape of Limburg. Dormio Resort Maastricht has 123 holiday homes and 74 apartments for 2 till 20 people, a swimming pool, a resortshop, a Food Court, grand café 't Proeflokaal, the bakery, the Mio kids club and a bike rental.
Dormio Resort Maastricht offers many catering possibilities. At ”Grand café 't Proeflokaal” you can really tast the local brew. Or enjoy freshly made street food in a festival like setting at the food trucks in the Food Court. Restaurant Rantrée is located on the 8th floor at The Dormio Hotel The Prins of Oranje. The restaurant offers a grand 360 degree panoramic view of Maastricht city center and the Limburg landscape.
More information >>>
As a guest of Dormio Resort Maastricht you can enjoy a nice swim in our indoor pool. Do you enjoy wellness? You can make make a reservation for several wellness arrangements at Anti Aging & Wellness by Inger. But it's also possible to get a nice wellness treatment at your accomodation.
Our homes can accommodate 2 to 20 persons. They are all minimally equipped with at least one flat screen TV, one luxury kitchen, one luxury bathroom, a spacious seating area and a private patio with a garden set.
* Our 'LUXURY' homes all have a bathroom with a hot tub and a sauna.
* Our 'WELLNESS' homes feature a cozy wood burning stove in the living room and a spacious terrace with jacuzzi, outdoor shower, sauna and barbecue.
* Our 'KIDS' homes are fully equipped for (young) children. There is at least 1 bedroom furnished as a children's room with toys and accessories. These homes also have additional inventory, such as a step and a game computer. In these homes we have also considered the safety of your children with child locks on the cabinets, child-friendly sockets and stairwells.
* Our new 'LUXURY villas' offer even more luxury, comfort and privacy! These very spacious villas are located on the Dousberg and are fully equipped. You can also choose for your own outdoor wellness.
* Our resort is further enriched with luxury apartments. The construction of this phase, Castellum, may cause nuisance from this autumn. Of course we will do our best to limit the inconvenience as much as possible.
There’s excellent (free) Wifi access throughout the park.
Our homes are all non-smoking!
|You can check in from 15:00.|
|You can check-out until 11:00.|
|We work with a so called service charge. This is the cost for the mandatory final clean, use of bedding and towels and made up beds for your arrival.|
|Reservations with a flexible price require a direct deposit of 20% of the total travel sum. The remaining 80% must be paid upon arrival. For bookings with a standard price (non-cancellable, non-refundable, not modifiable), the total amount of the stay must be paid immediately. During the booking process you will be redirected to our payment provider where you can pay online.|
|The pet surcharge is €39,50 per pet per stay. Pets are always on request.|
Terms and conditions
|Read our terms and conditions here|
Dormio Resort Maastricht is located near the border of Belgium, on the green Limburg hill the Dousberg next to one of the most beautiful golf courses of the Netherlands. But yet it is extremely close to the vibrant city centre of Maastricht. A bicycle ride of 10 minutes from your holiday home brings you to the Vrijthof. The tourist places Gulpen and Valkenburg are located east of Maastricht. Read more..
At the Wilhelmusplein: taste real local flavors in grand café ‘t Proeflokaal with Dutch and Belgian regional products. Where you enjoy Dutch and Belgian abbey beers and Trappist beers, or fine wines. And what about locally-distilled gin? In the Food Court you can enjoy freshly prepared street food in the Foodtrucks in festival settings. You can choose Local, Italian or Tex Mex. Read more...
The resorts includes free Wi-Fi. Fore!! Playing golf and Dormio Resort Maastricht are inextricably linked. The golf course of International Golf Maastricht, De Maastrichtsche, is literally situated around the park. The clubhouse is located on the park and therefore always at walking distance. Read more..